Follow along with me as I help William Franklin at Jordan Motor Cars in San Antonio, Texas generate more leads and more traffic by creating him a fully custom car dealership website.
Through this series of 7 articles I will detail the following:
- How I start: Choosing a design and theme
- How I brand: Creating a unified message
- How I write: Generating content for the site
- How I boost: Focusing on search engine optimization
- How I personalize: Going above and beyond
- How I mobilize: Making the experience mobile friendly
- How I market: Utilizing external forces for SEO
What you will learn:
William was kind enough to give me complete control over his website; design, layout, theme, and content. Essentially you are going to see what I would do if I made a dealership website for myself! As I walk through each step in the process I will explain why I made certain decisions. This will give you a brand new perspective on content creation and design. There will be plenty of takeaways for you to put in place on your site or have a better idea of what you want out of your site when you hire someone.